How to use sprinkles?
Spirulina sprinkles are small dry green sticks. They look just like green chocolate sprinkles.
If you mix them with something liquid, they give off a deep blue-green colour. It takes a while before the sprinkles are dissolved. The taste is quite special, but since you only need a small amount (1 to 3 teaspoons) for a daily portion, the taste will never be dominant.
You can easily mix them with any drink. If you don't feel like stirring or if you don't like a bright green drink, you scoop a teaspoon of spirulina in a dry glass, add 5 cl of water and in one gulp you have your portion of sprinkles.
How much to use (daily)
- Normal dose: 3 - 6 g, corresponds to 1 to 2 teaspoons
- Active lifestyle: 9 g, corresponds to 3 teaspoons
- Intense training and recovery athletes: 15g, corresponds to 5 teaspoons
How to use
- The easiest: add to a glass of water or fruit juice. Mix sprinkles in your yogurt or breakfast.
- Smoothie lovers: mix in your smoothie or shake
- The brave: eat the sprinkles
- The culinary: mix it into a salad or dressing
When you take it
- In the morning: for energy and focus
- After a workout: for performance and recovery
- Before sleeping: for detox and to avoid feeling hungry
You can find more recipes in our blog.